Electronic Asset Recovery Services For Business
What exactly defines asset recovery services and what does it mean?
Disposal of electronics, such as old computers, printers, and monitors, has turned into a bigger problem daily. Businesses must consider many problems like EPA compliance and make sure that sensitive information is totally erased and ruined. There might also be overlooked worth in redeploying or purchasing existing gear.
IT Asset Recovery companies will help you handle the end-of-life procedures of your tech hardware and IT assets while meeting stringent internal, political, environmental or third-party compliance criteria. We work together with you to organize the policies and practices for redeployment, reselling, data destruction, recycling, and disposal, for example:
Asset Disposal & Electronic Recycling Services
Many IT resources have remaining market value, thus we are able to use you to optimize any residual value. And, for almost any equipment that’s obsolete or beyond repair, we will work together with you to eliminate it in all current environmental regulations and laws.
• Physical audit and market value evaluation
• Audit reporting such as make, model, and serial numbers for MLA reporting
• Hard drives will be erased and shredded
• Inspection and preparation of gear that’s defined as redeployed
• Auctioning gear to the Maximum bidder
• EPA-compliant recycling and disposal services
• Transfer of name will be provided
• Data Wiping & Destruction
Old technologies destined for rental yield, remarketing, or recycling nevertheless might contain highly sensitive data, including credit card numbers, worker info, client records, and fiscal information. Asset recovery companies will work with you to satisfy your special requirements and safeguard your business from the dangers and obligations related to IT disposal.
• Standard DoD wipe, such as arbitrary 1/0 patterns on pushes Meant for re-use
• Complete data overload through hard disk shredding
• On-site and off-site options available to Satisfy your safety and budgetary demands
• Deeper audits, such as make, model, sequential, and configuration to get re-marketing
• Certificates of destruction
Our national coverage enables us to deal with your IT asset recovery management demands for places across the whole nation. We’ll use you to receive your materials delivered quicker and more cost-effectively than managing it all on your own.
• Packing and choosing up of all gear
• Handling the program for your pickup and disposal of gear
• Giving a physical audit of all things received
How can your business benefit from IT Asset Recovery Services?
Your business will benefit from waste-free, worry-free recycling and refurbishing of your aging IT assets. We allow you to maximize the worth of your assets as you get more time to concentrate on essential activities which are crucial to your enterprise.
What is guaranteed by most Asset Recovery Companies?
• Safe disposal via an auditable chain-of-custody
• Data destruction to DoD 5220.22-M criteria
• EPA- and RCRA-compliance with audit coverage
• Minimization of legal and environmental risks related to e-waste
• Managed logistics and transport
• Top yield on resources with remaining worth